ALIA SKIN CARE ANTI-AGE FACE CREAM
An anti-age cream for daily moisturising, thanks to the high concentration of active ingredients that act synergetically, providing a protective and antioxidant action. The mallow extract acts as an emollient and soothing agent, while the hyaluronic acid improves moisturisation and restores the skin’s hydrolipidic film. Lastly, argan oil provides an antioxidant action that naturally counters the signs of skin aging. Skin appears more radiant and compact from the first application, and is ideal for sensitive and delicate skin.
Why use Alia skin care anti-age face cream?
● Because it contains hyaluronic acid which provides an ANTI-WRINKLE ACTION
Since this hyaluronic acid is in a saline form, it absorbs much easier: apply to the face morning and evening every day and enjoy the anti-age action.
● Because, unlike other face moisturising creams, you can use this for EYE AND LIP CONTOUR AREAS
Ideal for face care as well as other delicate areas
● Because this is an ANTI-AGE CREAM with a SOOTHING AND CALMING action
Ideal for sensitive and easily-irritable skin (such as rosacea);
● Because it is the ideal face cream to use as a PRIMER
Its MATTIFYING effect makes it an excellent pre-make up face cream;
● Because it is an excellent anti-age face cream ideal for COUNTERING SKIN IMPERFECTIONS and keeping the skin soft and smooth.
Use: Apply a small amount on the face every morning and massage by gently patting to help it absorb. Its texture also makes it ideal as a base for make-up.
Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Undecane, Glycine soja oil, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Tridecane, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*da agricoltura Biologica), Butyrospermum parkii butter, Glyceryl oleate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil), Malva sylvestris leaf extrac, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopheryl acetate, Citrus aurantium amara flower,Citric acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. *Ingredients from Organic Farming